Beach

Monday, August 6, 2012

Math Center Idea

I have been busy creating and collecting materials for my math centers this year. I have also been browsing teacher blogs for ideas.  I was thrilled when I came across Mrs. Clapp's blog, Serenade to Second Grade, where she posted some fun and simple math activities. She was so gracious to share her ideas with everyone that I thought I would create some number cards and hundreds charts to go with these activities. I tried to make them look similar to her game cards so they would coordinate. 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery', right? You can find them for free at my TPT store here. I hope you enjoy them!

Incorrect! :(
Correct! :)


JUST TO NOTE: I made a mistake on #8, but have corrected it. So, if you downloaded it previous to August 9th, you will need to download it again. Sorry about that!



No comments:

Post a Comment