Beach

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Change for the Better

I have had a lot of problems with allergies, asthma and fatigue for quite a while now. So, my wonderful mom gave me this book called Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman, M.D.


So far, it has been an interesting read and I am finding myself relating to the people in the case studies from the book (that have by the way, lost incredible amounts of weight).  I am sick of being sick, and according to this book a lot of my problems are caused by poor eating habits. Imagine that. The book outlines a six week diet to retrain your body. However, it eliminates all the "good foods" I'm used to eating. For instance, chocolate.  I'm sure over the next six weeks that I will be hungry for all of my favorite sweet delights but I will try my best and hopefully, create better eating habits and a healthier (meaning skinnier) lifestyle.  So inspired by the thought of being hungry all of the time, I created a math game called Hungry Alligator.  You can purchase it at my TPT store here if you are interested.



1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! Your sheep and alligator games are adorable! I love them. I mean seriously LOVE. =)

    I just found your blog and am so excited because it is wonderful! =)

    Be sure and add a follow button. You can go to design at the top of your blog and then layout. Choose add a gadget and the follow box should be the ninth choice. Another good blogging tip is to have a direct link to your blog in your comment. Here is a link about how to do that :

    http://www.ladybugsteacherfiles.com/2011/02/more-code-funleaving-your-link-in.html

    I'll be sure and follow you as soon as you get a follow box. =)

    I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete